Wednesday, November 24, 2010

i wish~

bismilahirrahmanirrahim
i wish i ll b like such perfect woman to Rasulullah s.a.w eye's, like saidatina khajidah r.a one day, i wish i cud make everyone happy, i wish i cud used to be me who i used to be, i wish i cud achieved all e happiness in dis beautiful world, i wish i cud find someone who really understand me,and take care of me as much as i care on that person (of course ALLAH would b the one).. i wish i cud cry out loud what i'm feeling rite now, i wish i cud be the best servant to ALLAH , n someday i really hope one of my wish will come true ~ and i knoe ALLAH always hear me.. and i wish i cud keep holding on someone that i trust .. even though i know ALLAH kept all e best for me. i wish i cud be somewhere alone with rasulullah s.a.w and ask him to take me away with him.. ya ALLAH pls kept me and my love one near you~

No comments:

Post a Comment